Purest form of true Colloidal Zinc available anywhere, high concentration 30 PPM of nanometer sized particles.
MesoZinc is 0.999 pure zinc in colloidal form.
MesoZinc is an all natural mineral supplement in the form of a zinc colloid. MesoZinc is a true colloid and consists of nanometer size metallic particles of zinc and pure water.
Zinc is an antioxidant nutrient which aids in protein synthesis and wound healing. It is vital for the development of the reproductive organs. Zinc supports healthy prostate functions and male hormone activity. It governs the contractility of muscles which is important for blood stability. Zinc maintains the body's alkaline balance and helps in normal tissue function and aids in the digestion and metabolism of phosphorus.
Zinc is a mineral that is essential to the synthesis of DNA and RNA, of proteins, insulin and sperm. The body needs zinc to metabolise carbohydrates, protein, fat and alcohol and to dispose of carbon dioxide and make good use of vitamin A. More than seventy different enzymes require zinc to perform their function.
All natural mineral supplement in the form of colloidal zinc.
Contains only pure pharmaceutical grade water and .999 pure zinc particles.
A true colloid, not ionic zinc.
High purity zinc 0.999.
Concentration: 30 ppm (minimum) of zinc nanoparticles.
Tasteless - tastes like water.
- Functions as an antioxidant.
- Promotes healthy skin.
- Supports healthy cartilage regeneration.
- Promotes improved cellular metabolism.
- Supports healthy tissue regeneration.
- May help encourage normal cell functioning.
- Supports improved male performance.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Avoid storing Mesocolloids at temperatures exceeding 27 deg C
- Do not freeze
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Do not drink directly from the bottle
- Once decanted do not pour unused liquid back into the bottle
- Shelf Life
- Unopened - as long as the above conditions are adhered to, 9 months
- Opened - Use within 4 months
- Brand: Purest Colloids
- Product Code: ECO_PC_ZN_250
- Availability: 2 - 3 Days